You have discovered all the different features on Everfit, but there are some you may not want to use with your clients (such as, Macros and Tasks). So how do you customize this selection of features?
Whether it's for 1 client or for all new clients, you can accomplish this in an easy few steps.
How to Customize Settings for 1 Client
To change the settings for 1 client, all you need to do is open the overview for the client and navigate to the "Settings" tab.
How to set Default Features for New Clients
Our default settings allow you to choose which Features to apply when new clients are added. This can be customized for each trainer in the workspace. All it takes is 3 easy steps:
1. Find the 'Settings' button by hovering on your avatar in the bottom left corner
2. From here, you can navigate to the 'Default Settings' tab
3. On the 'Default Client Settings' screen, you will find all the features to setup as default for all new clients you add. You can, of course, still customize each client separately by adjusting their own Client Settings.
For example, if you have Messages turned off, then none of your new clients will see a message Inbox by default. But you can selectively turn on Messages for specific clients.
Note: If you are the owner of the workspace, any of the trainers you invite will also adopt the settings you have chosen. (See: How to invite teammates)
Set up the default list of Metrics
Our default settings allow you to choose which metrics to apply as default when new clients are added.
1. On the 'Default Client Settings' page, which we show how to navigate to above, look for 'Body Metrics' and click on the 'Manage Metrics' button to select your default metrics.
2. From here, you can choose which metrics you want selected for all new and incoming clients.
It's as easy as that!
Setup Unit Settings
On the same screen, you can choose the selection of standard units to apply in workouts for new clients. All you need to do is make a selection and save.
Note: Since metrics you assign to clients could potentially have units separate from what is used for workouts, you would need to set the units for metrics separately, as shown in the section above.
Also, here is how you can set the units for an individual client.
How to change settings in bulk for existing clients?
1. To change the settings for several clients at the same time, all you need to do is put them in an empty Autoflow that has settings set up to what you would like to change everyone to, and simply activate all the users in the Autoflow.
Now everyone will be synced up with the same settings of the Autoflow.
2. After the activation, if you don't want to continue using the Autoflow for those clients, you can just 'Remove' those clients from the Autoflow.