You’ve set up your Stripe account, and you are ready to sell and make some money. We’ll walk you through everything you need to understand to set up a package.
How to set up a Package
1. On your List of Packages page (https://app.everfit.io/home/packages), click on “Create Package” and name your package to begin. You will be able to edit this name later as well.
2. Next, you will get to set up the details of your package. You will have options to change:
Headline: a short summary or promotional headline
Description: describe the services you will be providing after a customer purchases the package. There are styling options, so you can make sure it look good.
Pricing: choose between one-time and recurring payments
Set up Pricing
3. When you set up the pricing, choose how you would like the package to be charged. Click “Update Pricing” when you are done.
One time payment: Customer will be charged only once when paying for the package
Recurring Subscription: Customer will be charged for the first payment at purchase and then at repeated intervals until the set number of payments are done. If you choose the package to “Renew Forever”, the customer will be charged until the purchase is cancelled.
4. When everything is filled out as you want it, do a quick check by clicking on the “Preview” button. This will be the view that your clients will see when you send them the package link.
5. When you’re ready to make the package link live for purchase, click on “Publish Package” and a link will appear for you to copy and share. If you are done with editing but aren’t ready to publish the package, just click on “Save”.
Example of a published package:
Now you are ready to collect money directly on Everfit! 💰