Need to pause client subscriptions for a while until they can fully come back to your training? No worries, we’ve got you covered. With just a few simple clicks, you can pause a recurring subscription and resume it any time you want.
How to Pause a Subscription
For each purchase, you will find either one or a list of invoices and payments made by the client. From there, you can hover on the menu button ("3 dots") for each payment and choose the 'Pause Subscription' option.
You will also be able to find this option when you click to view the Purchase Detail. A screen shows up and you click on the ‘...’ button to choose the ‘Pause Subscription’ option from there.
2. Once you have the 'Pause Subscription' pop-up open, you can decide how long you would like to pause the subscription. You can choose to skip the next payment or pause until a future date.
3. Once you hit the pause button, the purchase will be set to ‘Paused’ and under the next invoice you will see the date it’s paused until.
4. To view any changes to the client’s payment and subscription, you can head to the Payment Activity page.
How to Resume a Subscription
Similar to when you pause a purchase, you can resume the subscription either from the list of invoices or the Purchase Detail.
2. Once you have the 'Resume Subscription' pop-up open, you can decide when to resume the client’s payment and subscription. If you choose to resume immediately, the client’s payment will be processed right after you hit ‘Resume Subscription’, and they will receive an email notification for the charge. Or you can select a date from the dropdown calendar.
3. Once you hit the Resume button, the client’s payment will be updated.You can head to the Payment Activity page to view any changes to the client’s payment and subscription.