Are you close to the end of your trial period and ready to choose your subscription plan? We really hope you have enjoyed your experience with Everfit so far, and we would love to hear if you want to share your thoughts with us (📩 email@example.com).
Below, we'll walk you through simple steps to change your subscription.
How to Upgrade
It takes only 3 easy steps to upgrade your plan.
1. Navigate to the Billing Page and then choose "Change Plan"
2. Choose a plan
Select a plan that is suitable for your needs.
- Starter plan: Always free, and train up to 5 clients.
- Pro and Studio plans: Choose how many clients you want to have on your plan.
- Add-ons: Choose your add-ons
And Choose your billing cycle.
- Monthly billing: Flexibility to upgrade or downgrade anytime.
- Annual billing: Save 16% on the 1-year price. Flexibility to upgrade as you grow.
3. Confirm your payment method
Fill out your credit or debit card information.
- Our payments are powered by Stripe, so your full card details are never saved on our platform. We only store the card type, the last 4 digits, and expiration for your reference.
- If you have any credit on Everfit, we will deduct from your credit balance first.
- You can earn credit from Referrals, or if you downgrade your plan, we will store any excess balance as Everfit Credit.
Once you click "Confirm Payment", we will process your payment, and you will receive a confirmation. You are now ready to run your business!
How to Downgrade
To downgrade, follow the same 3 easy steps as for upgrading your plan (see above).
For Step 2, note that in order to downgrade to a certain plan, you need to make sure to have fewer active clients in your workspace than the plan allows. You can find the number of active clients in your workspace the top left corner.
If you have too many clients to downgrade, here is how you can Archive clients.
That's all! Changing your plan is hopefully as simple as using Everfit. But if you still have any questions, feel free to click on the purple message button on the right and send us a message.