Intervals are a great way to program effective and fun workouts. From HIIT to lower intensity intervals, there are unlimited variations to choose from!
With so many options it can be difficult to find a tool to program them all. Luckily we made it simple with the Everfit workout builder.
Your workouts can be tough, but building them doesn't have to be 💪
Create an Interval workout
- In the workout builder, click the Add Section button on the bottom toolbar.
- From here you can give your section a Title, define the Section Type, and also define the Section Format.
- Using the drop-down for Section Format, select Interval, and then Add a section.
Now that you've created an Interval section it's time to complete your workout. Add exercises, define the work time, rest time and add a section overview. If this is the first time your client is seeing an interval workout we suggest adding a detailed section overview.
Interval workouts used to be tough to program. You would have to relay on your client to have a timer and to understand the workout well enough to use it correctly.
With Everfit we made it easy by providing a timer in-app.
Before beginning their workout a client will see the section overview that you've written. After they've review this, they will click start to begin.
Once the workout begins your client will see each exercise in order. Along with a timer showing work and rest periods.
Throughout the workout client's will always have access to...
- Current exercise.
- Time remaining in an interval.
- Pause button, which pauses the timer and opens a summary of the client's progress.
- Cancel button.
Once their workout is complete you can both review their progress.