A task library helps you manage all your tasks easily and efficiently. You can also share certain tasks with your teammates.
Create a task
From the left navigation bar, go to Task Library and click on “Add New Task” button.
2. Choose a task type and enter all the details for that task.
3. Hit Save or Save & Close when you’re done.
Assign tasks from the library
From the client list, navigate to a specific client’s Dashboard and click on the Task menu. Click on the (+) button to create a Task, then select “Choose from Library.”
2. From the pop-up screen, you will see all the tasks previously saved to the task library.
3. On the left-hand side of the pop-up, you can filter by the Task Type and Owner, or search for the task name on the central screen.
4. On the right-hand side, you can preview how the selected task will show up on the client app.
5. Click “Select” and save the task to assign it to your client.
Edit a task
You can simply click on a task to edit it.
When you change a task in the library, it will not affect the tasks that have already been assigned. However, when you assign a task in the future, it will always use the new configuration.
Duplicate a task
Click on the menu “...” button and choose to duplicate the task. A screen will appear that lets you customize the task before duplicating it.
Similarly, click Save or Save & Close when you’re done.
Delete a task
From the same menu, you will be able to delete a task on the main page.
On the top left corner of your Task Library, you can search for a task by keyword or name. You can also filter by Task Type or Owner.
The tasks you create will be private to you by default. To update the sharing settings, you can click on the “...” button and choose “Sharing settings”, or click on the “Sharing” icon.
A screen will pop up and allow you to choose whether to keep the task private for your own use or share it with other coaches.
When a task is shared, the Sharing icon will be highlighted to differentiate it from a private task. The initials of the task owner will show up next to the task.