The Leaderboard feature gives you the ability to promote the community aspect of training through Forums or motivate clients competitively as they accomplish your fitness challenges.
Within an Autoflow, add leaderboards to encourage friendly competition and push your clients to keep improving.
Current Types of Leaderboards
Total weight change
Percentage weight change
Highest Volume Lifted
Cumulative Volume Lifted
Total Number of Reps
Total Tasks Completed
Total Workouts Completed
Other leaderboard types are in development. If you have a suggestion, let us know!
READY TO TRY LEADERBOARD?
Get started with TWO easy steps.
🏆 1. Create a Leaderboard
1. Within an Autoflow challenge, select the Leaderboard tab.
2. Click the + Add New Leaderboard button and decide which type of leaderboard you want to create.
3. Customize your Leaderboard by adding a title and description as well as determining the start and end date of the Leaderboard.
4. Select the Create button to save your leaderboard.
5. Now you're all set! When the Leaderboard starts, it will start collecting data and you can monitor results anytime on the 'Leaderboard' tab of an Autoflow.
🔗 2. Connect Leaderboard to a Forum
If you would like your clients to also see the Leaderboard, remember to connect it to one of your community Forums and invite your clients to the Forum.
1. Within an Autoflow, select the Leaderboard tab.
2. Click the + Connect Forum button.
3. From the dropdown that appears, select the Forum that you want to link your Leaderboard to.
4. Select which clients from your Autoflow you would like to invite to the Forum.
Active Autoflow clients only
All Autoflow clients: including any clients that are Paused, Waiting to Start, or Completed for the Autoflow
Don't invite any clients yet
5. Click the Confirm button to connect the Leaderboard to the Forum and see the magic happens!