How to Log All Body Metrics:
1. From the You page, tap on View more under Metrics to log your metrics.
2. Under Metrics, you will see a list of your most recently logged metrics. To update your metrics for the day, tap Log all metrics at the bottom of the screen.
3. Enter your current body metrics and measurements, then tap Update to log your progress. Body metrics will be recorded for that date and will be viewable on the You page.
How to Log an Individual Metric
1. To log an individual metric, tap anywhere on the visual graph from the You page.
2. This page will display a visual graph of your progress & a log of your previously logged metrics. Tap add to log a new individual metric.
Previously logged metrics are shown in graphs form so it is easier for you to track your progress.