Just getting started? Check out the Autoflow Overview.
Announcements are a great way to communicate with and deliver content to your clients. You can use the feature to share an article you've written, a ad for an upcoming program, or a personal video.
What your clients will see
Clients will see Announcements in the top spot on the Today screen, so it will always be the first thing they see when they open the app.
A snippet of the announcement (type, title, and abbreviated message) will be shown. Clients can tap "Read more" to see a blog post style announcement.
📣 Create an Announcement
- Navigate to the Autoflow tab from the left-side menu.
- Create a new autoflow or select an existing one. Click on the Auto Message tab.
- Select a date and click the (+) icon. Select Announcement when the pop-up screen appears.
- Customize your announcement with text, pictures, and videos. You can see the client’s preview on the right side of the screen.
- Assign a schedule for your announcement: Multi-day or single-day announcements.
- Click the Schedule button to save.
Once an announcement is scheduled you can use drag and drop and copy-paste to customize the calendar further.
Up Next: Autoflow Add Clients