Invite your team members to join Everfit to share exercises, workouts and programs easily.
If you’re the owner or an admin, you will find the Team settings and its members in the sidebar. From here you can:
- Change the Team’s name
- Modify the Team’s timezone
- Access Billing
- Invite new team member and manage the member list
Invite a new member
From the member tab, you can invite a new member by filling our his/her name, email, and role (admin or trainer). You can also resend, revoke the invitation or edit the role of this new member while the invitation is pending.
Choosing role permissions
When adding new team members you have the option to assign them as Admin or Trainer.
Admin role permissions:
- View and manage clients of all team members
- View/edit own and shared library assets (exercises, workouts, programs)
- Can manage all settings, including team members and billing
Trainer role permissions:
- Can view and manage own clients
- Can view/edit own library assets (exercises, workouts, programs)
- Can view shared library assets
Once your team members have been added to your Everfit account they can begin creating and sharing workouts!