Say goodbye to cookie-cutter online programs. Everfit is making online training personal again.
Autoflow allows you to create highly personalized programs at scale. Seamlessly automate training programs, habit coaching, and accountability.
WHO IS USING AUTOFLOW?
Personal trainers, gyms, and sports coaches all use Autoflow. Whether you’re looking to acquire new clients or nurture your existing base. Our automation enables you to create a highly personalized experience for every client, in less time.
WHAT CAN YOU BUILD WITH AUTOFLOW?
Autoflow is powerful and flexible enough to create a wide variety of programs. Here are just a few examples.
- Run a 30-day online challenge.
- Train a group of multi-level athletes.
- Provide tiered tailored programming options.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Using our calendar-based interface you can plan out every interaction you’ll have with your client during the Autoflow. This includes...
- Settings: All clients inside an Autoflow will adopt the same feature settings and body metrics settings. You can edit each client individually afterwards.
- Training: Schedule workouts or add a template program. Use %1RM or alternate exercises to offer variability for different clients.
- Tasks: Pre-make weekly check-ins, progress updates, and habit reminders!
- Announcements: Schedule program updates, motivations, and marketing.
Ready to dive in?
Let’s create an Autoflow in FOUR simple steps.
1. MAKE AN AUTOFLOW AND UPDATE SETTINGS
Autoflow Settings (shown above) is where you get to decide what your client experience will include. You can enable/disable any feature, from Tasks to Food journal, based on your program.
Once your settings are saved it's time to move onto customizing your Autoflow with Training and Tasks.
2. CUSTOMIZE TRAINING AND TASKS
Now we're off to the fun part: building your program! We made it simple and quick to assign Training and Tasks.
With Autoflow, programming for 100 clients is as easy as creating one training template. All you need to do after creation is assign to as many clients as you’d like. With features like alternate exercises and 1RM%, your templates can challenge a wide range of clients.
There is so much more to a successful training program than just workouts. That’s why we created the most flexible task coaching system. You can create...
- Weekly check-in’s.
- Progress checks using photos.
- *Progress checks body metric coming soon*
- Habit reminders: like meditating or drinking water.
- Share blog posts, videos, and other motivations!
3. ADD ANNOUNCEMENTS
Announcements are a great way to communicate with and deliver content to your clients. You can use the feature to share an article you've written, an ad for an upcoming program, or a personal video.
👋 What your clients will see
Clients will see Announcements in the top spot on the Today screen, so it will always be the first thing they see when they open the app!
4. ADD CLIENTS & ACTIVATE
Now that your Autoflow is complete all that's left to do is to add your clients and hit Activate!
- Add clients: There are two ways to add clients to an Autoflow. From the Autoflow Page and from the Client List.
- Activate: (Shown above) Active your entire Autoflow in just two clicks.
- Client management: Monitor your clients throughout the Autoflow on the Clients Tab. You can also activate, pause, or remove single or multiple clients from here.
Congrats! You've just made your first Autoflow!
Have questions, comments, or feedback? You can always message us in app or at email@example.com